🌱 Child Injured In Road Rage Shooting + O’Connor Teen Missing
Welcome back Irving Metro! Here is everything you need to know to get this Sunday off to a real start.
First the weather today:
Plenty of sunshine. High: 58 Low: 40.
Here are today’s top stories in Irving:
- Scary news out Northwest of Dallas: The police say that a 12-year-old girl was shot during one Street rage Quarrel near the 8200 block of Brookriver Drive. Authorities say the girl is in stable conditionn at a local hospital. The incident was just one of three events in which angry drivers turned violent that evening in the Dallas area. (WFAA.com)
- The police are slowly giving more information the man accused of driving drunk and killing the Euless detective Alex Cervantes. That’s what the officials say now Dylan Molina had a DWI arrest in Lake Worth in May. Although I was booked into prison, there was no charge was brought against Molina in connection with this arrest. (WFAA.com)
- ONE Michelin star chef call now Las Colinas its HQ. Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay moved its restaurant headquarters to the Irving area earlier this year. Company plans expansion: FOX 4 Dallas reports that Ramsay intends to open minded 18 new restaurants next year across the country.
- Click here to see the latest edition of City Source. The highlights include a Veteran receives a free mortgage and footage from Irving Archives and Museum Ribbon Cutting. (ictn.tv)
- Learn more about The New York Times Analysis that ranks Euless as America’s best place to live at the Fort Worth Business Press (subscription required).
Today in Irving:
- The Super American Circus – Visit the Merchant Village on Mayfield Road Seeing circus performers performing on America’s Got Talent, daredevils, aerialists, and more. $ 15. (2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.)
- Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite – Discover a distinctive iteration of a classic in ballet and jazz, arranged by Duke Ellington with ballet by Momentum Dance and guests of the Irving Arts Center. Tickets start at $ 10. (3:30 PM)
- Guitars & Stars @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory – hear that GRAMMY nominated Country group, Eli Young Tape, along with other special guests at an event in support of Irving ISD. General admission is free; VIP tickets start at $ 20. (5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
From my notebook:
- Winter means decoration, candles, chimneys and other cozy things. It also means more 9-1-1 calls for fire emergencies. Irving Fire Department offers a lot Tips to Avoid Fire this season. (Facebook)
- Irving Independent School District invites you to check out The insiders Profile of the Nimitz High School wrestler and Irving Police Department Explorer Program participant, Jenny Mireles. Click over to read their story. (Facebook)
- Neighbor next door: locals from the O’Connor Road area ask for help with localization a missing 15 year old girl, Candance. She was last seen around Grauwuler and O’Connor on Saturday. Check out a picture of Candance at Nextdoor.
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting local news!
Do you love the Irving Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
- Send this link to a friend or neighbor so they can subscribe
- Let your local business get listed in front of the readers
- Send me a news tip or suggestion at
You’re officially up to date for today. See you all tomorrow for another update!
– Ash DeMello