5 great places to watch a Cowboys game if you don’t have tickets
If you don’t have tickets, the best place to see a cowboys game is any place to cheer triumphantly or sob at nervous defeat.
- So probably your own living room.
But if you want to share Your love (or hate) for our fair football team with strangers, we’ve got you covered.
Here are a few public places around North Texas, where to celebrate or empathize:
Texas Live !: 1650 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington
- Six word review: So many bars, so much food.
The owner box: 555 S Lamar St, Dallas (at the Omni Dallas Hotel)
- Six word review: Hotel bar disguised as a sports bar.
Municipal utilities: 3680 The Star Blvd # 1300, Frisco (im Star)
- Six word review: 90 beers, huge menu, really loud.
Henderson Tap House: 2323 N Henderson Ave, Suite 101-102, Dallas
- Six word review: Pet a dog on the patio.
AT&T Stadium: 1 AT&T Way, Arlington (Yes, even if you don’t have tickets.)
- You can get Standing only tickets for $ 30, but you can also watch the game with the many, many tail-rattles that set up projectors and big screens in the parking lot.
- Six word review: BYOB is the way to go.